New Nissan X-Trail Mania - FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.
Accedi

Ho dimenticato la password

Contattaci
Per info inviaci una mail a newxtrailmania@gmail.com
Translator
Ads

Nessun annuncio disponibile.

Does anyone knows what sound system is installed on X-Trail T32?

+4
    maconzio
    daniele76
    macrac73
    zaiami
    8 partecipanti

Andare in basso

Does anyone knows what sound system is installed on X-Trail T32? Empty Does anyone knows what sound system is installed on X-Trail T32?

Messaggio Da zaiami Mar 27 Ott 2015 - 18:02

Hi there!

I am about to buy a X-Trail, Tekna version.

Not that will affect my decision… but I am curious: what sound system is installed on X-Trail T32? Especially the speakers.

Of course, like many others, Nissan doesn’t excel in offering complete information

They throw a website, presuming that 90% will not bother to go too much through it. Just look at the list of accessories and you will get the idea. The car dealer had to ask also when I questioned details on the “automatic folding mirrors” that seemed to be redundant with “electronic folding mirrors” or what is the difference between “trunk net” and “horizontal trunk net” as long as the photo is the same and there is zero information on the website.

So, if anyone knows for sure what sound system is Nissan offering for its X-Trails in Europe I think it would be useful for others too.

Thanks!
    zaiami
    Foglio rosa

Torna in alto Andare in basso

Does anyone knows what sound system is installed on X-Trail T32? Empty Re: Does anyone knows what sound system is installed on X-Trail T32?

Messaggio Da macrac73 Mar 27 Ott 2015 - 19:48

Ciao Zaiani welcome on behalf of nxtm staff.
    I'm happy to see that my website is followed from abroad. Let me kindly invite you to introduce yourself into the room "presentazioni"..  From which country you're writing from?
    Regarding your question also in italy car dealer employees are not so prepared on the matter... anyway the audio on the xt it's IMHO sufficient. .. when you're playing songs with strong "bass" you can heard some vibrations and so on... for sure it's far away from sound systems like bose or other brand names...
    What else. .. enjoy this forum ..

Ultima modifica di macrac73 il Mar 27 Ott 2015 - 22:15 - modificato 1 volta.
    macrac73
    macrac73
    Fondatore
    Fondatore

Does anyone knows what sound system is installed on X-Trail T32? Empty Re: Does anyone knows what sound system is installed on X-Trail T32?

Messaggio Da daniele76 Mar 27 Ott 2015 - 20:14

Hi Zaiami, Nissan Connect is a Bosch system; I have no idea about speakers, but IMHO it is ok to play MP3. When the radio have DAB signal the quality is good.
    daniele76
    daniele76
    Leggenda
    Leggenda

Messaggio Da zaiami Gio 29 Ott 2015 - 10:34

@ daniele76

As soon as I will find something clear and complete I will let everyone know...
    zaiami
    Foglio rosa

Messaggio Da maconzio Gio 29 Ott 2015 - 21:22

Thanks so much for your help to grow our forum that followed also from outside Italy
    maconzio
    maconzio
    Team
    Team

Messaggio Da Sir_Sheldon Ven 30 Ott 2015 - 14:24

Hi Zaiami!

Not quite sure what kind of audio system is installed in the X-Trail but if it can be of any help I can tell you my personal opinion.

I have just ( 2 weeks ago ) picked-up my XT and therefore I am still in the phase in which I am trying to understand and evaluate pro and cons of this car.

Regarding audio ( coming from a Ford Kuga with Sony system with sub-woofer ) I must admit that there is a difference. The quality of audio in the XT is good and clear but if you play a song with a lot of bass and set the bass level high the quality of audio at high volume is slightly distorted. This I believe ( I am not a super-expert on this ) is due to the fact that the system is having to deal with high-low and bass tunes all at the same time whilst the Kuga audio system for example had dedicated speakers to deal with high pitch, low pitch and bass sounds making it all together a pleasant ensemble.

Not saying that the XT system is not good, just that it does the best with what it has but overall if your not a super audio fanatic I am sure that the XT audio system will do just fine!
    Sir_Sheldon
    Foglio rosa

Messaggio Da zaiami Ven 30 Ott 2015 - 18:46

@Sir_Sheldon

Well... they must cut costs somehow. And little by little you get the difference. At this moment, X-Trail is for me the most advantageous offer in Tekna configuration. All the competition is 2.000 to 5.000 € more.

I can leave without a subwoofer Smile
    zaiami
    Foglio rosa

Messaggio Da Sir_Sheldon Ven 30 Ott 2015 - 20:18

Quite right! All I can say is that overall the sensation you get whilst driving the XT is a feeling of high quality. It's a beautiful car to drive, very suttle in the way it just cruises down the highways. As you said, I to evaluated the cost / benefits of the car and found that no other car had the same trim level accessories ( talking about the tekna version ) at an accessable price.

Go for it and you won't regret it!
    Sir_Sheldon
    Foglio rosa

Messaggio Da zaiami Dom 29 Nov 2015 - 20:38

Well… I finally got an answer!

I asked in Romania, Benelux and UK. The same question.

It took 2-3 weeks to answer, but I got something.

First, they all answered: we need the VIN number. Which I don’t have yet – probably I will have it when the contract will be signed or just when the car will be at the dealer. Anyway, the question is stupid. They can’t say that a Tekna diesel 2x4, black with Xtronic shifting gear, delivered to EU, is produced in different locations with different audio systems.

After I provided all the info I have, UK did not answer anymore, Romania answered after one week and Benelux after one more week.

Guess what!

Romania Nissan Customer Services said that Nissan X-Trail Euro6 Tekna with Nissan Connect comes with:
    - BOSCH audio system
    - FOSTER speakers (4 x 20W) and tweeters (2 x 20W)

Benelux Nissan Customer Services said that the same Nissan comes with “Internal Nissan Equipment”.

What can I say any more?

Just drive and don’t ask questions!

Smile
    zaiami
    Foglio rosa

Messaggio Da sronweb Ven 30 Dic 2016 - 14:16

I was asking the same question just to know the brand of the speakers and I googled a litte bit, but to be honest I have to consider that in some cases they don't simply go to famous company as JVC or Infinity etc but it seems that Nissan just got them from an OEM giving them the specification and simply got a good product. So no famous brand but the overall quality is quite acceptable and I have no reason to complain.
    As mentioned before there might be a little lack on bass in some cases.
    Even if not famous in EU this is the website of Foster:
    [Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questo link]
    sronweb
    Foglio rosa

Messaggio Da craniof Sab 31 Dic 2016 - 7:17

I know Foster, i guess it's a beer che ridere

Maybe Nissan engineers were drunk when they chose X-Trail actually (actually!) sound system, which quality does not worth car level
    craniof
    craniof
    Amministratore
    Amministratore

Messaggio Da Callmax Mar 17 Gen 2017 - 10:28

Considering source can not be replaced otherwise roundview monitor will be missed. I replaced speakers as follow:

FRONT: Audison Prima APK 165 150W 2-way component
    REAR: Focal AUDITOR R 130-S2 100W 2-way component
    AMPLIFIER: Focal FX 4.400 SQ 4x100W
    SUBWOOFER: Pioneer TS-WX120A 150W

Now it sounds good!
    Callmax
    Callmax
    Neo patentato
    Neo patentato

Messaggio Da Contenuto sponsorizzato

Contenuto sponsorizzato

- Argomenti simili